Check content of CNC machine tools
Check content of CNC machine tools
(1) Fixed points First, determine how many maintenance points a CNC machine tool has, analyze the equipment scientifically, and pinpoint the parts that may fail. As long as these maintenance points are "watched", failures will be discovered in time.
(2) Calibration Standards must be formulated for each maintenance point one by one, such as clearance, temperature, pressure, flow, tightness, etc., and there must be clear quantitative standards, as long as the specified standards are not exceeded, it is not a failure.
(3) Regularly check how often you want to determine the inspection cycle. Some points may be checked several times per shift, and some points may be checked once every month or every few months. It should be determined according to the specific situation.
(4) Specify items Which items to check at each maintenance point should also be clearly defined. Each point may check one item or several items.
(5) The person who is appointed to carry out the inspection, whether it is an operator, a maintenance person or a technician, should be assigned to the person according to the inspection location and technical accuracy requirements.
(6) Determination method There are also regulations on how to check, whether it is manual observation or measurement by instrument, and whether it is ordinary instrument or precision instrument.
(7) Inspection The environment and procedures for inspection shall be specified, whether it is inspection during production operation or shutdown inspection, disassembly inspection or non-disassembly inspection.
(8) Records The inspection should be recorded in detail and filled in clearly in the prescribed format. To fill in the inspection data and its difference with the prescribed standards, judgment impressions, and handling opinions, the inspector must sign and indicate the inspection time.
(9) Disposal Anything that can be handled and adjusted during the inspection shall be handled and adjusted in time, and the treatment results shall be recorded in the handling record. If there is no ability or conditions to deal with it, it should be reported to the relevant personnel in time and arranged for processing. However, any person and at any time must fill in the processing record.
(10) Analysis Inspection records and processing records must be systematically analyzed regularly to find weak "maintenance points", that is, points with high failure rates or links with large losses, and put forward opinions and submit them to designers for improvement and design.
High Quality Cnc Machining Aluminum Parts Aluminum Parts Cnc Milling Fabrication Services For Motor
High Quality Cnc Machining Aluminum Parts Aluminum Parts Custom Cnc Oem Machining For Medical Indust
Which CNC machining cooling method should you choose
Working principle and fault diagnosis of electric tool rest of CNC lathe
Back to list
Next:Basic knowledge of CNC programming！custom cnc parts
High Precision Cnc Machining Aluminum Parts Cnc Parts Aluminum Anodizing Machining Services For Bicy
Talk about the classification of Shenzhen precision parts processing,prototype cnc2022-03-03
The working principle and processing performance of fully automated CNC lathe2021-05-18
CNC machining manufacturers share CNC machining!cnc brass parts2021-09-11
Comparison of machining characteristics and differences between cnc horizontal machining center and2021-09-30
cnc classification mode aluminum cnc custom part manufacturer2021-12-21
In machining, which one is better for hard rail cnc machining center and linear rail cnc machining c2021-05-24
CNC lathe requirements for clamping equipment2022-03-26
How to do a good job of precision CNC machining services2021-07-14
Development trend of CNC lathe2022-04-25
Requirements for Lathe Lubrication Maintenance cnc plastic sheet company2022-06-16
The function and feeding mode of CNC lathe tool rest China desktop cnc aluminum2022-04-22
Analyze the causes of poor electro-oxidation in aluminum alloy processing custom cnc supplier2021-10-25